In this post I list some very useful libraries for everyday development.
Graphic User Interface
- Jfree chart
- Glzed List
- yWorks: http://www.yworks.com/en/index.html
Apache Projects (see more at other posts)
- The Commons is an Apache project focused on all aspects of reusable Java components.
- Maven: a software project management and comprehension tool
- Hadoop and related projects
Data File Access
Interaction with other language
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- JPOX is a heterogenous persistence solution for Java. JPOX is taking place under the name of DataNucleus and in particular DataNucleus Access Platform.
Interesting Open source Project:
- JavaCC: a parser/scanner generator for java
- Ehcache: an open source, standards-based cache used to boost performance, offload the database and simplify scalability
- Clairv: a Java framework based on Apache Lucene that adds search capability to your applications