Fraud detection and prevention is always a batter field. Fraudsters will keep finding new ways to game the system. On the other hand, that is a big business opportunity. Let see how crowded the market is:
This is a hand selected list of some notable players in this markets. There are couple interesting observations:
- Machine learning (or AI) is a must-have feature to the product.
- Big data is still a treasure box with big potential.
- Rule based system is still popular (it is old fashion?).
- A hyper system combining rules and AI will be promising.
- Visualization can be helpful and user friendly for customers.
Anyway, here are two nice summaries from seon.io and unfraud.com: